Planner and Stylist in Southern California and beyond. Contact me at sweetemiliajane@gmail.com.

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

About

{photo by Davina + Daniel}
Sweet Emilia Jane is a full-service event planning company specializing in handcrafted decor and committed to sustainable practices and supporting independent artists and vendors.

The Planner
I have always loved parties. In 5th grade, I did a report on "How to Throw a Party" complete with cake and favors. My high school bashes never consisted of kegs but of hors d'oeuvres and streamers. With a vast knowledge of current trends and over five years experience in coordination and production, my planning mixes the perfect ingredients for a chic and organized event that is all about you!

The Designer
I have been creating things ever since I can remember. It only makes sense with a mother who excelled at interior design and a father who helped bring those designs to life through his furniture making and wood working. My sister and I were always enrolled in some sort of art class or making jewelry or choreographing dances. In college, I stayed busy studying costume design, architecture, art and dance. After starting my design blog in 2008, I began to visualize the creative life I had yearned for and the process of making that my reality took effect. Through planning events, I finally felt like I had discovered my path and the place where I could combine my love for planning and for design.

Choose from a variety of packages from month-of-coordination to full event design and coordination and services including design and handcrafted decorations.

See Event & Design Packages here!

I am also available for photo shoot coordination and styling. Email me for details!

No comments:

Post a Comment