Planner and Stylist in Southern California and beyond. Contact me at sweetemiliajane@gmail.com.

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Custom Inspiration Boards for Your Event

Custom Inspiration Boards:
Sometimes we can get overwhelmed with all the different color palettes, themes, centerpieces, etc. out there. The easiest way for me to focus on the vision of an event is to create an inspiration board. If you would like help getting your vision off the ground just e-mail me. Based on your current ideas or guidelines about the direction you'd like take and a few basic questions that I'll ask you, I'll customize an event board just for you! I will also talk to you about some ideas on making that vision a reality on a budget and answer any questions you might have.

Each board will include 6-12 photos with credits. If there are specific items you would like (cake, dress, venue, etc.) I will include them on the board.

If you are interested in other planning services like event design or day-of-coordination, a custom board will be included in those packages. Email me for details!



No comments:

Post a Comment