Planner and Stylist in Southern California and beyond. Contact me at sweetemiliajane@gmail.com.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Weekend Flowers: Roses and Milk Glass


On Friday night I worked this performance for my "day job" job. The conductor and soloist both received bouquets of flowers following the concert. Sometimes if I'm lucky the musicians don't want to travel with their flowers and I get to take them home. Such was the case this weekend and I had fun rearranging the bouquets into the new milk glass collection I started. One of the bouquets came from Whole Foods and were supposedly locally grown. I typically like to work exclusively with flowers from locals farms and growers but re-purposing someone else's flowers feels less like cheating.


Also, a sample bouquet and centerpiece for a possible client.





2 comments:

  1. these are so beautiful! i love the flowers and holders, especially the milk glass vase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Giovanna! I'm collecting milk glass for a baby shower coming up and I was so excited to find that gorgeous vase at an antique store in Ocean Beach for under $20!

    ReplyDelete