- Assign each guest a number. You can write this number on the RSVP card in case someone forgets to write in their name.
- Guest Name
- Number of guests
- Address, city/state/zip
- Any children?
- Were they sent a Save-the-date?
- Were they sent an invite?
- Attending? One column for yes and one column for now. Mark this with the number of guests attending so you can added up the column at the end.
- If there are any other activities add these as well and write in the number of guests that are attending for each person.
- Gift Received
- Thank you note sent
This will help you not only plan your guest list but keep a record invites that were sent out and who is attending.
Columns you might include:
- Project Name
- Who could/will complete?
- Due Date
- How many?
- Materials needed
- Status (In process, Done, Will not do, etc.)
Other documents I made were for keeping track of the budget, what things I needed to rent/buy, my vows and accommodations/travel.
If you have any questions about organizing information or tips leave me a comment or email me!
*Sometimes it is helpful (for you) if your friends and family can just SEE the work you have done and not actually manipulate it in any way.