Planner and Stylist in Southern California and beyond. Contact me at sweetemiliajane@gmail.com.

Thursday, June 3, 2010


Cabaret is one of my favorite musicals. I had the soundtrack even before I had ever seen a production of it on stage and I would practice strutting my stuff in front of the bathroom mirror (embarrassing confession of the day). I love everything about it - the music, the costumes, the story. This vintage poster for the movie with Liza inspired me to come up with a bridal shower/lingerie party board. How gorgeous would it be to set up cafe tables and chairs, umbrellas and props everywhere and showcase all the sexy undergarments for the bride-to-be (via Lake Jane)!? I think Sally Bowles would approve, no?

Cabaret Bridal Shower

1 comment:

  1. Adore that musical - glad to see I'm not alone. :) Would be amazing to throw this themed bridal shower...some bowler hat ideas are definitely springing to mind right now.

    ReplyDelete