Planner and Stylist in Southern California and beyond. Contact me at sweetemiliajane@gmail.com.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

In less than two months, our best friends in San Diego are getting married. I am so lucky that they let me totally crash their party and help with the design and planning. It is going to be a gorgeous wedding at the Marston House and Old Venice Restaurant. Not only that, two of my other dear friends - Noa of Feather Love and Jenna of flutter glass - will be capturing the events of the day! Jenna took the happy couple to Old Town a few weeks ago and really caught something special. I might be a little biased since they are all my friends but I just think these are the sweetest photos ever. No crazy pops or styling just sweet, simple love. I can't get over them!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, the cat dress! One of my favorites. So comfortable and flattering. These pics are awesome!

    ReplyDelete