Planner and Stylist in Southern California and beyond. Contact me at sweetemiliajane@gmail.com.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Punk Rock Heck Yeah


I can't believe I have just found out about the DC-based Punk Rock Bride! These dresses are HOT. Man, I loved my wedding dress to pieces but the gown above is just to die for.

I'm loving their design philosophy - "Punk Rock Bride was created to offer brides an alternative to the traditional wedding dress. We take a unique approach by incorporating non-traditional fabrics and mixing multiple layers to add texture and depth to every design. We take care to maintain very simple, classic silhouettes to flatter every figure, and focus on the details, giving brides a comfortable, fashion-forward option for their wedding day."

PLUS, each dress is designed and manufactured in the US which is kind of hard to find these days.

2 comments:

  1. Foxy Wedding did a great buit a while back with Punk Rock Bride where she walked us through the entire dress design process. It was really eye-opening and I fell in love with her designs too. http://www.afoxywedding.com/2009/11/punk-rock-pilgrimage.html

    ReplyDelete