Planner and Stylist in Southern California and beyond. Contact me at sweetemiliajane@gmail.com.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Utterly Engaged!


I have been waiting (not quite patiently) for the latest issue of Utterly Engaged BECAUSE we have big features in it!  Not only did they ask me to be a part of their Fresh Vendor series but the super rad, cheeky modern photo shoot that I worked on with Kira Grinberg (along with a few other crazy talented folks!) is featured in it! 
 
I'll share more pictures from the shoot tomorrow but for now head on over to Utterly Engaged!!!

5 comments:

  1. Just checked out the magazine - I'd never seen it before, somehow. It's pretty great and I loved your spread! It was such a unique wedding - great job on the design.

    - agata.

    ps. her bouquet was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! looks great!!!!! :D :D :D thanks for asking me to work with you guys!

    ReplyDelete