Planner and Stylist in Southern California and beyond. Contact me at sweetemiliajane@gmail.com.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012


{photo by EP Love}

There are so many fun things happening over at the official Sweet Emilia Jane website so make sure you head over there right now!

I no longer update this blog or read comments here.  All the posts have been transferred to the new blog so please stop by there and comment or email me at sweetemiliajane (at) gmail (dot) com if you have any questions!

4 comments:

  1. Hello
    Good way of describing it. Good to see such a talent at work!
    Many thanks once more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everyone
    I should admit the entire article has been very enlightening and intensely well crafted. You should keep it up forever! Best of luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Everyone
    I should admit the entire article has been very enlightening and intensely well crafted. You should keep it up forever! Best of luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great celebratory picture, it really captures the moment of triumph well. I love the bouquet being held high in the air. Thank you for all of the information for the new blog, I have gone there now. There are plenty of great wedding photos in your large portfolio.


    My homepage | Online PhD UK Programs

    ReplyDelete