Planner and Stylist in Southern California and beyond. Contact me at sweetemiliajane@gmail.com.

Monday, November 16, 2009

Erin & Chuck

I have been drooling over every single one of these photos since Corbin Gurkin sent them over to me. This wedding was gorgeous in person and with Corbin's touch the magic totally comes out through the photos. It's super exciting to see my cupcakes in on their glory! Erin and Chuck really wanted comfort food for their reception so I made them a variety of cupcake flavors: "plum" velvet (to match their colors) with cream cheese frosting, carrot cake with maple cream cheese frosting and pound cake with vanilla glaze. I also did all the coordination for the day - set up the tables according to Erin's amazing diagrams, arranged the flowers, packed everything up at the end of the night, and made sure Erin and Chuck didn't have to worry about a thing.


For more pics visit Corbin's blog. I'll also be posting my favorites on Veiled Vows soon!

2 comments:

  1. How lovely! These look absolutely delightful! I can't wait to see more from your baking and event planning adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying to get my fiance to lean towards cupcakes so we'll see what happens. If you don't mind my asking, where did you get the cupcake holders from? They're darling. Congrats on your new ventures.

    ReplyDelete