Planner and Stylist in Southern California and beyond. Contact me at sweetemiliajane@gmail.com.

Monday, April 26, 2010

The Condor's Nest Ranch


I have been venue hunting and I came across this INSANE spot outside of San Diego. I WILL do anything to coordinate a wedding here. ANYthing! There are incredible vintage paintings, a vintage trailer, antlers, a green house, succulents, llamas, dogs, horses...this is my own personal heaven!!! If I were a venue...I would be the Condor's Nest Ranch.

The talented Apertura Photography frequents this venue often.

This wedding featured on Green Wedding Shoes is just gorgeous.



And loooving this one shot by Daisy Varley.

2 comments:

  1. gaaaaaaah and i would give anything to SHOOT there!! let's throw a contest shall we?! :)

    i'm loving this post :)

    ReplyDelete