Planner and Stylist in Southern California and beyond. Contact me at sweetemiliajane@gmail.com.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Floral Lab

I just have to give a shout out and some love to my HITCHED Event partner - The Floral Lab. Leigh-Anne is super sweet and ridiculously talented. Her floral designs are truly works of art and I am so privileged to have her on my team for the event. I can't wait to see what she comes up with for our table. Check out her portfolio and blog for some delicious floral eye candy!


Oh! And if you haven't bought your HITCHED tickets do it fast because there are only a handful left! This is going to be the event of the year, folks!

3 comments:

  1. hey hey! i didn't know you had this blog too! i just found it. yay! i've been avoiding wedding blogs since i got engaged because they stress me while planning my own wedding. they give me wedding envy, i think. haha!

    anyway, these flowers are absolutely gorgeous, and i'm very intrigued by this even of yours...gonna go read up on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would LOOOOOVE to come, and we absolutely would, but we totally can't afford the tickets. :/ we can't afford annnnything right now...including the wedding. everything we have planned so far is from what people have been awesome enough to give us. our wedding photographer is GIVING us her services for free! and she's flying out from georgia to do so!! isn't that nuts?? and awesome?? :)

    but yeah, the smog shoppe!!! so cool! that place looks incredible. i would have love love looooved to have our wedding there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, and don't worry about the wedding mags. i have so many now!!

    unless, of course, you wanna donate any martha stewart weddings to me 'cause i would never turn those babies down! ;)

    ReplyDelete