Planner and Stylist in Southern California and beyond. Contact me at sweetemiliajane@gmail.com.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Online Planning

{nothing to do with Online Planning...I just like it...from Davina + Daniel}

I have decided to add another customizable package to my Event and Planning Design Services. It seems like so many people prefer to work by email now especially if they are planning a destination wedding or just can't find the time to go to wedding planning meetings on top of their already super busy schedules. Online Planning is a new tool that can help Internet-savvy couples, couples with a small budget or couples planning from afar get the help and guidance that they need without spending extra time or money.

Take a looksie at my services (new and old). They can all be personalized for the perfect fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment