Planner and Stylist in Southern California and beyond. Contact me at sweetemiliajane@gmail.com.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sneak Peek from Hitched!

Hitched was amazing! Paige and Kelly of Bash, Please! really pulled something off that was extraordinary and original and fun. This is a little sneak peek from the table I designed with my awesome partner-in-crime Leigh-Anne of The Floral Lab. We wanted to create something that was a little unexpected and a lot less anthro and vintage. I still couldn't help bringing it back a little bit with a reference to my favorite candy from childhood! Exist 1981 created these INSANE graffiti cinder blocks for our centerpieces. I made the hot pink chevron napkins, dipped the flatware in white paint and wrapped the votives with some hot pink gimp (another throw back to 80s!). Can't wait to be able to share more with you from this incredible event!

2 comments:

  1. wow... staying tuned for more photos. can't wait.... !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah! looks so good lady! so fun seeing all the talent come together to make one amazing event!

    ReplyDelete