Planner and Stylist in Southern California and beyond. Contact me at sweetemiliajane@gmail.com.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Inspiration Board: Only Girl in the World

Don't judge but I'm a wee bit obsessed with Rihanna's new song and especially the video. Usually around 3pm when I'm starting to fade I'll quietly put it on at my desk for a little pick me up. I would LOVE to see a desert party inspired with some fierce red hair, combat boots and oversized flowers and balloons.


Only Girl in the World

3 comments:

  1. wish i hadn't forgot my headphones. :( it's only 2 and i am already CRASHING.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girl, I won't judge! I like Rihanna. I wonder what the marketing dept thought when they heard me blasting Shakira non-stop in the conference room. More inspiration boards, please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, i also play Rihanna's Only Girl song in the afternoons for a little a boost!

    ReplyDelete