Planner and Stylist in Southern California and beyond. Contact me at sweetemiliajane@gmail.com.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Style Me Pretty Wedding Wrap Up


Yay, it's finally Friday! Of course, that doesn't mean work ends for me. It just means the fun work begins! Tomorrow I get to help out the fabulous Leigh Anne of The Floral Lab fame at another wedding and I can't wait. There is a bit of fun that I get to have during the week and that is writing for Style Me Pretty. I am so happy to have the opportunity to share unique and stunning weddings over there. Here is a little looksie at the weddings from the past week and if you are not already reading Style Me Pretty shame on you. There is something for everyone over there and each wedding is heartfelt and inspiring.





Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, how funny! Those folks in the photo are my friends Drew and Jay! Were they the OR wedding? Now I have to go check out Style Me Pretty. :) Small world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have lots of fun planned. Have a great weekend. Wonderful photo above.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emilia!

    This photo was actually taken by us, We Heart Photography.

    Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete