

A couple of weekends ago I baked 200 cupcakes and a little cutie cake for the MOST adorable and sweet couple ever. The lovely bride sent me over a couple of photos she took of the goodies. They had added the fun cake topper after I left and since my camera met it's sad, sad end in Vegas I didn't get any photos of my own. The uber-talented Miss Noa of Feather Love was the photographer for the wedding and I am dying with anticipation for her photos!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletetres leches was so damn good!
ReplyDeleteNow i'm thinking about kinds write-up. It is actually good to find out folks verbalize around the cardiovascular system as well as comprehending through this considerable concept is normally basically identified. take a look at the site here
ReplyDeleteA wedding planner offers many services to help you have a great wedding. Since most wedding planners have experience and contacts with most providers, they will help you to find the best possible items for your wedding within your budget. Weddings in Cyprus
ReplyDeleteEastern Ray is a Shisha Hire London Company specialising in Event Shisha Hire for Weddings, Corporate Events, Birthday And Celebrity Parties. Eastern Ray also offers a Shisha Delivery Service across London. Weddings and Wedding Planners
ReplyDelete