Planner and Stylist in Southern California and beyond. Contact me at sweetemiliajane@gmail.com.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Chocolate Bacon Cupcakes

On my trip back home from this wedding I stopped by CEVD's cute shop. I gave into temptation and bought a Vosges Chocolate Bacon bar for my "bacon is better on everything" fiance. I was skeptical at first but it was seriously the most amazing chocolate bar I have ever had. This cupcake is my little tribute to that deliciousness. Chocolate Stout cake filled with a chocolate/bacon ganache with chocolate (either dark or milk) chocolate frosting. Diiiiivine.

Sorry for the Polaroids. We are sans camera at the moment since a disastrous tumble in Vegas.

2 comments:

  1. I think the photos are cute!! I went to this event and these girls had French Toast cupcake with Bacon sprinkles. To my surprise it was yummy!

    ReplyDelete