Planner and Stylist in Southern California and beyond. Contact me at sweetemiliajane@gmail.com.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Am I Dreaming?

If I am, PLEASE don't wake me up! My cake and cupcakes photographed by the goddess of photography - Noa of Feather Love - and posted on 100 Layer Cake??? I die. My jaw was just sitting on my desk as I looked at this super rad wedding. Lindsey and Bryce are just the sweetest, cutest couple ever and their personalities shown through on their day. Congrats you two!Lindsey and Bryce chose four flavors - Chocolate-Covered Banana, Tres Leches, Dilly Dilly and Whiskey and Beer (the cake was Whiskey and Beer as well).

2 comments:

  1. This makes me smile. And want to eat all those cupcakes. nd, though it's not stylized the way most wedding cakes are, I am head-over-heels in love with that simple flower-adorned cake. So happy that Noa caught the essence of your baked goods and they were included in the 100 Layer Cake feature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that on 100 Layer Cake's blog too! Congrats! Did you bake the single cake too? What flavors did they ask for and how many cupcakes in total? So exciting!

    ReplyDelete