Planner and Stylist in Southern California and beyond. Contact me at sweetemiliajane@gmail.com.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Flea Market Finds

{all photos via (oh, hello friend.)}

This past weekend I had my first Rose Bowl Flea Market experience. I was not quite prepared for the number of vintage/antique vendors and great finds there were. Next time I will certainly have to borrow a truck. We had to leave a couple gems behind for lack of space. I would also get there much earlier. We arrived around 1pm and it had just started to drizzle so a lot of vendors were packing up. I did manage find a good deal on some milk glass.


This would be heaven for anyone who wants to incorporate vintage pieces into their wedding or event. If you can dream it up - old bottles, chandeliers, metal signs/numbers - I'm sure it's there!


There was a beautiful vintage suitcase for $20. Why didn't I grab it when I had the chance?

4 comments:

  1. I have never been and I think that is a total crime! Must go before I leave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, thanks for posting the photos! :)
    so glad you had a great time at the market!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's only once a month, Erin. Go soon and take me with you (in your truck)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS: New England has WAY better flea markets than CA so you'll be OK.

    ReplyDelete