Planner and Stylist in Southern California and beyond. Contact me at sweetemiliajane@gmail.com.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Dream Project: Ribbon Wall


I had visions of ribbon and fabric strips hanging everywhere at the wedding but alas it was just one of those little details that had to be cut from the (very) long list of projects (and it totally didn't matter in the end...more on that later). Still, when I see photos of bright, colorful streaks of color flowing in the wind I feel a tinge of remorse. It really can be such an easy and inexpensive way to brighten up a ceremony or reception space! You wouldn't need to do much else (and too much more would be too much, ya know). I am looking forward to implementing this project in the future...if anyone wants to let me give it a go just holler!

1 comment:

  1. Can you PLEASE make this for a wedding and have me shoot it? Thanks!! :p

    ReplyDelete