Planner and Stylist in Southern California and beyond. Contact me at sweetemiliajane@gmail.com.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Viva Pops!


Forget tiers. Forget cupcakes. I want to see popsicles at the next event I go to! And not just any popsicles. Viva Pops! This is the most AMAZING frozen dessert I have ever had in my life. I tried out the lavender lemonade pop at a killer event put on by Casa Artelexia and Sitting in a Tree Events. We were drooling over these babies all night. They are made with local and natural ingredients from San Diego farms. I am going tomorrow to try out the Mango Chili! You can rent a cart for your next event! It has been toasty the past few days here so I'm sure any guest would appreciate the cool down at a summer wedding in San Diego!

2 comments:

  1. Love Viva Pops! The family that started it are super nice. The strawberry basil flavor is SO good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how yummy are these? i have been craving them ever since!

    ReplyDelete