Planner and Stylist in Southern California and beyond. Contact me at sweetemiliajane@gmail.com.

Friday, August 20, 2010

Utterly Engaged Modern and Organic Photoshoot

I tried but I couldn't get this photoshoot from the latest Utterly Engaged out of my head. It is just supreme perfection in my book. The absolute pairing of my two favorite design aesthetics - modern and organic. Sleek white vessels paired with sunbleached antlers. Smooth, curved black chairs with fluffy throws. Just beyond.

Event Design and Coordination Kate Fujimoto Event Design
Photography by Jack Wittbold & Sarah Yates

2 comments:

  1. I love the clean feel to the design. The antlers add an interesting element to the whole overall effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my favorite shoot too! it's so beautiful!!! i would love to see a real wedding happen here.

    ReplyDelete